2014 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Saturday, November 22nd - Friday, November 28th
*This event is full and registration is closed*
2014 EVENT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
You're invited to join NCA & NDA under the direction of Spirit of America Productions, for the 88th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®!
- Captains, Co-Captains and Officers who will be a SENIOR in the 2014-2015 school year
- Please note: this event is not for All-American participants
- Must attend a NCA or NDA Summer Camp in order to be eligible
This is a sell-out each year! Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you attend a camp in May, June or July, deposit deadline is July 1, 2014
- If you attend camp in August or September, deposit deadline is August 1, 2014.
HOW TO REGISTER:
HOW TO TELL THE NEWSPAPER:
- Complete the press release template with your information and send to your local newspaper! Macy’s Press Release
THE PARTICIPANT GROUND PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Once-in-a-lifetime participation in the 88th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®
- Six nights accommodations at the centrally located Hilton New York
- Baggage gratuity for one suitcase only
- Hotel taxes (city, state, occupancy)
- Statue of Liberty Harbor Cruise
- Empire State Building admission
- Broadway Show Ticket
- Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular ticket, featuring the Rockettes
- New York City Subway Metro Pass
- Professionally choreographed performance routine
- Four coupon breakfasts, five coupon lunches, six (6) coupon dinners
- Commemorative travel bag
- Commemorative Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Pin
- Commemorative sweatshirt
- Parade Costume/uniform
- Performance team jacket with commemorative parade patch
- Commemorative footage of the weeks activities
- Staff chaperone 1:20 participant ratio
- Event Staff on-site 24 hours a day
Watch our Uniform Measurement Video, to ensure a perfect fit!
Note: We reserve the right to alter and adjust the itinerary, hotel, performances, and/or Broadway show in order to accommodate the total group.
WHAT THE TRIP COSTS A PARTICIPANT:
$1,950 per person
4 to a room/ 2 beds
$2,250 per person
3 to a room/ 1 bed & 1 roll-away bed
$2,650 per person
2 to a room/ 1 bed
*Does not include airfare or transportation to and from hotel and airport
WHAT THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Via plane, train, and/or automobile to/from New York City
- To and from the Hilton New York
- There are sightseeing excursions not listed in the itinerary such as ice-skating at Rockefeller Center, carriage rides in Central Park, etc. These are optional and at participant’s or spectator’s expense.
- Meals on arrival day, breakfast on Thanksgiving Day or meals on departure day.
- Items of personal nature
- Medical treatment if necessary
- Each Participant will be required to purchase and bring the following items as a part of the production/ performance event
- One (1) pair of athletic/dance shoes (color to be determined)
- One (1) pair black sweatpants (no stripes), can have elastic at ankle or not
- One (1) black turtleneck to be worn under sweatshirt of NBC rehearsal
NCA & NDA CONTACT INFORMATION: