The National Dance Alliance (NDA) has been at the forefront of the dance team industry with the most cutting-edge training for dancer and directors for over thirty years. At the center of our success is the NDA Staff. Our instructors are some of the most talented and personable dancers, teachers, and choreographers in the nation. The NDA Staff takes great pride in being part of an amazing family of Instructors that spans the country and affects the lives of thousands of dancers every year.
If you're looking for a job that's fun, develops marketable skills, allows you to make friends nationwide and positively impact the lives of others, we encourage you to apply for a position with the NDA Staff!
All NDA Staff Members are responsible for:
- personal paperwork and communication with your NDA Staffing Director in the NCA office
- learning and perfecting all camp material from the provided DVD before attending the NDA Staff Meeting
- attending the Staff Meeting for training on teaching skills, performance skills, NDA technique, and NDA policies
- commitment to the NDA camp schedule you are assigned (based on the availability you provide) and flexibility to change or add camps as enrollments grow and change throughout the summer
- organizing travel arrangements to and from the assigned camps
- displaying exemplary teaching and motivational skills to not only the camp participants and coaches, but also your fellow NDA staff members and Head Instructors
- being prepared for every class, and teaching or demoing camp material at a professional level
- exemplifying the qualities of a true Role Model to camp participants of all ages
- ongoing improvement of technical, teaching, and motivational skills
- completion of final camp paperwork
- yearly communication with the Staffing Director for possible scheduling of Fall and Spring camps, competitions, and judging opportunities